1 I do my best to cut corners, but I could never do with out those curves,
2 If I were looking for the treasure in a bad girl, you would have me digging in the dirt,
3 If love is true then why do I feel like doing something so wrong,
4 I used to be a hair dresser so I know I can take care of your hair whether it's up or down,
5 It's not what I'm saying but could I put my digits in your hand,
6 you aren't afraid of the dark are you, because nothing beats a pocket full of sunshine,
7 If I were a lion could I be king of your jungle,
8 If we weren't enemies then I would have nothing to hold against you,
9 For that cookie this Santa would slide down a cactus for you,
10 I'm surprised all the stars in the sky don't fall to earth to get a better look at you,
11 I've got a truck & my pick up never fails, especially when the battery is low,
12 Do you have a return address on your envelope,
13 Have you read 50 Shades of Grey, because the truth is somewhere between black & white,
14 The mortgage may be massive but with my interest in you I could pay down the national debt,
15 The reason men started walking upright was to look into eyes like yours,
16 When it comes to the shades of love, a slap on the cheek is as good as a kiss,
17 I can take one look at you & being away is like a million dollars in my account because I'm having withdrawls,
18 Do you work out because I know we would,
19 If beauty were debt, then I'm sorry you are bankrupt,
20 I can run 10 miles in a blink, but your looks wear me out,
21 I can't run around the block, but I would definitely run up my credit for you,
22 I'm an avid reader & if you were a book I would know excatly how to put it down,
23 Do you know what I like most about being double minded, I get to think of you twice as much,
24 Who ever said silence is golden has never heard you speak,
25 When it comes to meeting people it is key to know the difference betwen being a pick up artist & when to put it down,
26 I'm trying to get you out of my mind, but it's like getting the wet out of water,
27 Are you good in the kitchen, because you are cooking,
28 I keep an eye on the time, but I'd rather watch you,
29 If I owned a vampire club would you want to take a stake in it,
30 I'm going to a class on sarcasm this weekend, can I put you down for a good time,
31 Do you have a watch, because I'd like to know if you have the time,
32 Even if it's a gamble, I'm positive you are a sure thing,
33 I enjoy going to the gym, but somehow I'd rather have my face in a book,
34 If you have a pocket full of sunshine I'm willing to dig in there for a dime,
35 If someone calls my phone I never let it go for just a ring,
36 I don't know why people buy cars, I'd rather have a pick up,
37 If I could make money complimenting you I could make millions, say over dinner,
38 They say a woman in heels has a golden calf,
39 I've never been to the USA but right now you have me in a state of awe,
40 What was your favorite class in college mine is chemistry,
41 Life is exhausting but I could never grow tired of you,
42 Quarters remind me of you, because every time I see one I want to give you a call,
43 Do you find anything unusual about the alphabet, because when ever I say it I miss "U",
44 My favorite pens are felt,
45 Usually when I give out my number I write it on a 50 dollar bill, but with you I'm willing to take a check,
46 Adam & Eve couldn't help but eat an apple, but with you I'm more interested in a pair,
47 They say picking up the hammer of Thor is a metaphor for a guy who can put it down,
48 My friends call me first class, because the ride doesn't end till you get off,
49 Talk like that from my girl friend is foreplay,
50 Yourwords cut closeer than my shave,
51 My friends call me forward, & it's true I can back that up,
52 It's winter out there but you have me warm inside,
53 So you have the monopoly on good looks huh,
54 You are hotter than the Sahara desert, but I'd say you are more of an oasis,
55 Honestly if all my words were hot air would you want a balloon ride,
56 If I burned the cake from watching too much television, my watching you has the city in flames,
57 I'm surprised you haven't headlined the news as a pyro, because you could catch any heart on fire,
58 If looks were ripples on the ocean, then you are a tidal wave,
59 Do you know how banana peals treat a woman, it helps them slip on a heel,
60 The ozone may be depleted but my compliments aren't,
61 If looks were survival of the fittest then honey you are coming out on top,
62 When I was in college I always wanted to go to the moon, & I still do,
63 They say June is Accordian Awareness month, & according to me you are the sound of music,
64 This is National Fireworks Safety month & I have to say, you looking that good doesn't help the situation any,
65 This Santa Claus doesn't care if you've been naughty because you are sure looking nice,
66 What are you more interested in, compliments or putting it down,
67 If we had a date & you were late I would leave, but not without you,
68 I made my own job working for myself, but I'm more interested in your business,
69 I don't believe love can be bought but it certainly was lost till I found you,
70 I'm telling you right now, I'm not the President,& neither will you be the first lady,
71 When I fall for a woman I never fall fast but you have me hitting the ground like an asteroid,
72 You know what, I'm not loco but I'm crazy about you,
73 So I'm on a scavenger hunt looking for the winning superball ticket, do you have a phone number,
74 If rain were smiles from heaven, even still, nothing could grow as sweet as you,
75 Are you from LA because you look like you are from the City of Angels,
76 I may not be having a close encounter of the third kind but you are out of this world,
77 If you were a dinosaur, you would be a gorgeous - saurus,
78 If I could walk on water it would be like missing the runway,,
79 Do you type because when you say "enter" you get another line,
80 They say that people who walk the middle of the road want it in both directions,
81 When I run I huff & puff, but I'd rather see you in pants,
82 On Clash of the Titans it would seem the only thing that could hold down the monster is a woman with snakes on her mind,
83 I have a business washing windows by the light of the moon,
84 When it comes to bull riding I take it laying on my back,
85 Are you a tennis star because you have me at love,
86 If you were a goddess then you have me knocking on heaven's door,
87 My friends call me Dr Love but you can refer to me as house call,
88 I've got a 100 dollars in my wallet but I'm more interested in your pocket,
89 If you like the dance floor all I need is a dime,
90 What are you like on a full moon, because if it's even half do you turn the other cheek,
91 I can see I don't need to be in Israel to recognize the Holy Land,
92 I may not be Moses but I can definetly part the Red Sea,
93 when comes to teaching leadership seminars, all that really matters is helping my students get back to the front,
94 The way you drop that thing, you got me picking up a dime,
95 If Red Ridinghood had lit the roof on fire she has a wolf at the door,
96 You need not peg me for a gift only on Valentine's, I'm open to anything,
97 I used to do quality control on the softness of beds, but believe me there is nothing soft about it,
98 You may not be Captain Kirk & this isn't Star Trek, but I can take you where no man has gone before,
99 Buddah teaches no hand, but I'd say second hand is better than nothing at all,
100 If your passion is driving all I want is your love to run over me,
101 Being an actor myself I know It doesn't take much to wear for a walk down the red carpet,
If I were going to talk to the most attractive woman here who would you point me to,
My favorite television show was Northern Exposure but I'd really like to go down under,
I may be here on this chair but did you want my seat,
If I were a lovable loser what should I lose to make me lovable,
The only reason I smoke is because I'm so hot,
I try not to be mysterious, I like an open book,
I don't want your chair, but could I have your seat,
I don't drink much, but right now I'm drowning in you,
My friends call me bull's eye because you'll miss me if I disappear,
if it weren't for gravity you would have my head in the clouds,
I'm as healthy as a horse but seeing you is giving me a Star Wars episode cuz you have me as a Skywalker,
I'm alien to this feeling cuz I've never seen someone that has my heart pounding so much it will come out of my chest,
I made a covenant with myself that I would never be xenophobic but if this is paradise I'm on alien ground,
Prometheus stole fire from the gods but what is really alien to me is what you have growing around my heart,
I'm not xenophobic so I have nothing against aliens but if I was going to build a wall how could I call it paradise,
the
director of Ripley's Believe It or Not was quoted as saying the kingdom
of heaven is within, maybe that is why I have a funny feeling in my
chest,
if I could turn you on like my television my life would finally be worth watching
the last thing I want to do is mail a letter but I don't mind licking the envelope,
let's make like United Airlines & you can take me out,
according to People magazine's hottest list I'm America's most wanted,
I'm going to be starring in a new Magnum PI reboot, as usual, getting to the bottom of things,
the only thing I enjoyed about college was my face in a book,
No comments:
Post a Comment